Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Paint?

I am taking a break from the crows. While I was hoping to use them, it seems they were/are working strongly as 'process' and I was/ am struggling to articulate them.  I feel pretty comfortable with a lot of the photo imagery...perhaps elaborating on the collage photo of the discarded crows will be the way to go???
So the crows have been literally cleared from the studio and paint!
I was encouraged to add a painting element to the work. I have not painted for 18 months. I have been resisting this for awhile but will go with it for afew weeks and see what happens... Below are some prepartory drawings to find a direction.
I am also going to construct some ferry seating for the gallery based on the pictures also.
Makes sense, right?






No comments:

Post a Comment